Implementing Agency : National Centre of Organic Farming.
Objectives : Farmers will be motivated and sensitized to switch over to organic farming by giving latest technical know-how and creating awareness on various aspects of soil health, sustainable production, PGS certification, value addition and marketing to enable them to increase their income.
Programme Duration : 1 Day duration.
No. of Participants : 500 farmers to be invited from nearby villages and will be facilitated with to and fro transport.
Eligibility for participation: Open to all
Course content :
- On farm input management with local resource.
- Improvement of Soil health through Organic farming.
- Innovative organic fertilizers and biofertilizers.
- Value addition at village level.
- PGS certification and marketing linkage with Jaivik Kheti portal.
- Implementation of Govt. Scheme