Implementing Agency : Regional Centre of Organic and Natural Farming
Objectives : To create awareness among various stakeholders about organic farming through intensive online awareness programmes on weekly basis by NCONF and RCONFs.
Programme Duration : 3-4 hours.
Through Online cloud based video conference live streaming.
No. of Participants : As per participation in online event.
Eligibility for participation: Open to all.
- Introduction to Organic farming.
- Need, principles, practices and benefits of Organic farming.
- Good Organic farming practices.
- Organic production system for various agricultural, horticultural and plantation crops and inclusion of livestock in Organic farming practices.
- Organic certification, branding and marketing.
- Operation of PGS and Jaivik Kheti portal(Organic).
- experience sharing / success story of progressive organic farmers / producers / traders / entrepreneurs across the country.
- Q & A and Discussions with participants.